It is the policy of bonsaitopics.com services (the “Company”) to protect intellectual property rights and comply with DMCA procedures for reporting alleged copyright infringement, as well as respecting legal protections provided by applicable law in this field
Bonsaitopics understands that its users are obliged not only to respect legitimate copyrights but also be aware of their actions may violate these laws so there can still occur productive discussions on how best to handle an issue without infringing upon any right holders’ territory.
If you want to exercise your DMCA rights, send the Proper Notice designated by Company (the “Designated Agent”) using their agent name and contact information. The contact information for bonsaitopics.com Designated Agent is: admin@bonsaitopics, com
This email address may be used only for copyright infringement claims – you will not receive a reply if the matter is not an issue related to your intellectual property.
When a company receives proper notification of infringement, it will follow the procedures outlined herein and in DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- A physical signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of that individual’s interests.
- A notice of claimed infringement on multiple works must identify each separate one. A single online site may host copies that are violations if they’re covered under a single claim, but not all websites come with infringing material and this would depend upon whether or not you found something illegal while browsing through their pages.
- A copyright owner’s Identification of the material that they claim is infringing or subject to infringement, and information reasonably sufficient for us locate it.
- Your address and phone number, if we have them on file for our records. If not then please provide this information as well so we can access it in order find out how exactly where/when something happened or what date an email was sent from; but remember no assumptions should be made about anything!
- In order to pursue a copyright infringement claim, the party filing an accurate notification of their rights under Federal Law must demonstrate that they have a good faith belief that use is unauthorized by law.
- The notice of claim must include a statement that the information in it is accurate and forged under penalty of perjury, certifying that the complaining party has permission from their owner.
Any missing information could result in a delay of your order or the DCMA notification.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if they receive proper notification of a claimed infringement on an uploaded image or video and it has been determined to be valid by us at our sole discretion then we’ll show them how best to remove or disable access as needed so as not to cause more confusion than good! We hope this helps clarify things for everyone involved – happy uploading.
Please allow at least three business days for a response. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and I will be happy to assist in whatever way possible.
The company’s discretion to terminate repeat infringers is something that has been exercised rarely in the past, but it may be more common going forward.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
Company policy is to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners in order to identify or protect copyrighted works.