Bonsaitopics is the largest bonsai resource site for bonsai Beginners. The blog offers a wide variety of care tips, tools, trees, and other resources & share the beauty art of bonsai with everyone.
Julie Bowen’s bonsai journey began at the age of 15 when she attended her first workshop. In 1994, having just turned 17, she started work at the family Bonsai nursery in house, and her father started teaching her the ‘Art’ of Bonsai. She worked there for 16 years, learning about, teaching, and growing Bonsai.
With her deep knowledge and expertise in the field, Julie has been able to create a successful business that specializes exclusively in bonsai trees. She works with many different kinds of plants too. Her blog “Bonsaitopics” is leading information for anyone interested or just curious about bonsai.
What you can expect from me:
- All the best guides, tips, recommendations, and information from pros to make sure you don’t miss out on anything.
- All news articles about the exciting world of Bonsai!
- The legends! Stories from around the world and a legend for every state.
- I am a real bonsai tree grower and an artist passionate about products I review. I want you to know it before your next purchase.
- If you’re looking for ways to improve your bonsai skills, then look no further! Here are some suggestions that will help.
- Ever wanted to get other people involved in the awesome world of bonsai trees. Here are some tips on how you can do just that.
What you’ll learn
Bonsai is a great way to get you out of the house. Not only does it feel good, but bonsai trees provide an aesthetic value that’s difficult to find elsewhere – especially nowadays with our busy lives and hectic schedules! You’ll learn about every essential technique from beginner levels all the way up to advanced techniques in this course for any skill level.
Who these bonsaitopics.com is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a bonsai tree.
- People who need a relaxing hobby to do at home.
- People who like gardening
- People searching for the best bonsai.
- People who need to do something relaxing after a long and stressful day at the office
- People who want to try something different.
- People who like art in general.
- People who want to have a beautiful backyard.
- People who need a relaxing hobby after a job retirement.
If you’re looking for a new hobby, this is the class to take. Bonsai trees can be grown using techniques that date back hundreds of years and teach people like me how they grow their own bonsais at home.
Do not miss your chance to learn this ancient of Bonsai. With the instructor, Julie Bowen you can start growing bonsais today.